D’Agostino Hall is located at the corner of West Third and MacDougal Streets directly behind Vanderbilt Hall, New York University School of Law’s main classroom building. All apartments are furnished with beds (Type L1 apartments (full); Type L2 apartments used for family housing (full); all others apartments (extral long twin), drawer space, desks, dining tables and chairs, and are air-conditioned and have wall-to-wall carpeting in the bedroom(s). D'Agostino Hall also contains a computer lab, laundry room, terraces on the 12th and 14th floors, The Commons, and houses the offices for the student journals. Note that the majority of the apartments in D'Agostino Hall do not have windows in the common area and none of the bathrooms have windows.
D'Agostino Hall offers the following amenities:
- Location: D'Agostino Hall is located across the street from the Law School, and Mercer Residence is a short three block walk.
- Front Desk Services: Twenty-four hour Front Desk services (packages, announcement of guests, lock-outs, vacuums, game room equipment, etc.).
- Security: Twenty-four hour security staff coverage.
- Maintenance: Twenty-four hour maintenance staff coverage
- NYU-TV Cable Television
- NYU Telephone System: Includes voicemail, call-waiting, and local service.
- NYU ResNet: High-speed wireless online and data capability.
- Furniture: All apartments are furnished (Linens and kitchen supplies are not provided).
- Utilities: Rates inlcude all utilities (Heat, Air Conditioning, Electricity, Water, & Gas)
- Green Living Initiatives
- L1-type small one-bedroom apartments are approximately 415 square feet, are suitable for one or two people, and are used for single or family/couple housing.
- L2-type two bedroom apartments offer two private bedrooms, living room area, kitchen and bath, are approximately 535 square feet, and are suitable for individual or family housing.
- M-type studios are approximately 180 square feet, and are suitable for single occupancy only.
- N-type studios are approximately 210 square feet, and are suitable for single occupancy only.
- O-type "doubles" consist of two private bedrooms, each suitable for one person only, with a shared kitchen and bath. Total square footage is approximately 415 square feet; average bedroom size is 10 x 11.
- P-type "triples" consist of three private bedrooms, each suitable for one person only, with a shared kitchen and bath. Total square footage is approximately 535 square feet; average bedroom size is 10 x 11.
- Q-type "triples" consist of three private bedrooms, each suitable for one person only, with a shared kitchen and bath. Total square footage is approximately 500 square feet; average bedroom size is 10 x 11.
Note: Measurements are approximate and individual apartments may vary somewhat from the floor plans.
D'Agostino Hall apartments are also coded by tier. For example, a type O-U apartment is a type O apartment on an Upper Floor (Floors 11-15).
|Tier||Tier Code||Location in Building|