In addition to the housing applications and instructions, please be sure to review the information regarding the Housing Licenses, listed below. Also, all NYU Law students who currently reside in NYU Law housing and are planning on reapplying for housing please be sure to review the Lottery and Room Selection instructions and dates.
Please select from the following links to view the application and instructions that pertain to you:
- 2015-16 Entering Student Housing Application
- Summer Living in New York (non-NYU Law Students)
- 2015 Spring Housing Application
- 2015 Writing Competition Housing Extension Request
- Please note students requesting a Writing Competition Housing Extension must be prepared to relocate to another space during this period of time.
- 2015 Summer Housing Application (Current NYU School of Law Students)
All applicants must agree to the terms of the licenses agreement that pertians to their housing selection:
The applications and forms listed below will be added as soon as they are available:
- 2015-2016 Academic Year Returning Student Housing License (Available in January 2015)
If you need to cancel your housing with NYU Law please review the information on our Cancellation Requests page.