In the event of a campus closure or migration of face-to-face classes to the web, the single system of access will be NYU Classes. Class sessions will be delivered through Zoom Meetings, accessible within the respective NYU Classes course site.
Student Instructions for Joining Zoom Meeting:
- Login to NYU Classes and Navigate to specific course site,
- Click on the "Zoom" button in the left-side course menu,
- Identify the appropriate Zoom session and click "Join".
First Time Login to Zoom:
- Upon clicking "Join", a download of "Zoom.pkg" should begin,
- Double Click on the downloaded "Zoom.pkg"
- Click "Continue"
- Navigate back to NYU Classes tab, Click on "Join" the appropriate meeting,
- Select "Allow" when prompted to allow "zoom.us" to open
- Select "Allow" when prompted to allow "zoom.us" to access camera.
- Select "Join With Computer Audio" / or "Test Speaker and Microphone" first.