We are pleased to report that the NYU Law Library will resume full operations for the upcoming fall semester, including full access to spaces and materials, seating, and services.
Library Spaces & Access
- Full access to Law Library stacks is now available. Law Library patrons may directly browse and retrieve materials in the print collection. Books will no longer be quarantined.
- Seating capacity and configuration will return to its pre-pandemic status.
- All students, faculty and staff must be vaccinated before returning to campus. Once on campus, the Daily Screener and a face covering will be required to enter any NYU facility, including the Law Library. Please see the health and safety measures required of community members who plan to be on campus.
- Service points, such as the Circulation and Reference desks will be open, and in-person assistance will be available.
- The reference librarians will also continue to accept questions via email at LawLibRef@mercury.law.nyu.edu.
- The Law Library's article & book chapter scanning service SCAN4ME will be operational. Learn more or place a request.
- The Law Library's Interlibrary Loan Department is processing requests for books and other resources not owned by NYU Law Library or Bobst Library (in print or electronic form). See our FAQs on ILL.
Summer & Fall Law Library Hours
- The dates and hours the Law Library is open are posted on the Hours page.
Message from Director of the Law Library
- Please read the Interim Director's message welcoming you back to campus and informing you of our plans for the Fall.