We are pleased to report that the NYU Law Library has resumed full operations, including full access to spaces and materials, seating, and services.
Access & Visitors
- At this time, entrance to the Law Library is restricted to NYU students, faculty, and staff with an appropriate face covering and a valid daily COVID-19 screener.
- Access for external community members and affiliates, including alumni, retirees, and consortium students and faculty is unavailable at the current time. Additional questions on access can be submitted via email to email@example.com.
Summer 2022 Law Library Hours
- The dates and hours the Law Library is open are posted on the Hours page.
- The reference librarians accept questions via email, chat and text (844-730-HELP) and are available at reference desk in the Library during peak hours.
- The Law Library's article & book chapter scanning service SCAN4ME is operational. Learn more or place a request.
- The Law Library's Interlibrary Loan Department is processing requests for books and other resources not owned by NYU Law Library or Bobst Library (in print or electronic form). See our FAQs on ILL.
Message from Director of the Law Library
- Please read the Interim Director's message welcoming you back to campus.