Fall 2022: Welcome
- Wishing everyone a great start to the new year! Please read the Director's message welcoming you to the Law Library.
Building & Spaces
- Currently, the Bound Periodicals room is closed. If you need any assistance regarding materials in that area, please talk to the staff at the circulation desk.
- We are moving materials in the Golieb Room which may cause some noise.
Access & Visitors
- At this time, entrance to the Law Library is restricted to NYU students, faculty, and staff with a valid Violet Go Pass.
- Access for external community members and affiliates, including alumni, retirees, and consortium students and faculty is unavailable at the current time. Additional questions on access can be submitted via email to email@example.com.
Law Library Hours
- The dates and hours the Law Library is open are posted on the Hours page.
- The reference librarians accept questions via email, chat and text (844-730-HELP) and are available at reference desk in the Library during peak hours.
- The Law Library's article & book chapter scanning service SCAN4ME is operational. Learn more or place a request.
- The Law Library's Interlibrary Loan Department is processing requests for books and other resources not owned by NYU Law Library or Bobst Library (in print or electronic form). See our FAQs on ILL.