The Law School is coordinating closely with the University to address the threat presented by COVID-19. Planning is guided, first and foremost, by the health and safety of the NYU community. Our evidence-informed public health strategy implements layers of safety, each of which decreases the risk, and emphasizes the importance of individual and collective responsibility in the effort to keep each other safe.
Full-time Faculty, Administrators, Researchers, and Staff
- Read Dean Trevor Morrison’s July 30 email on COVID-19 testing procedures and other measures for those returning to campus on or following August 10.
- Read Dean Morrison’s July 31 email with additional information on Langone COVID-19 Testing Process.
- Read Dean Trevor Morrison’s July 30 email on arrival dates, testing, quarantine, and other information.
The following measures are required of all members of our community:
- Face Coverings/Masks: All members of the community are required to wear face coverings over both the mouth and nose at all times when they are on the University campus, with limited exceptions. The University is working to procure a substantial supply of masks, but community members are encouraged to obtain and use their own face coverings.
- Physical Distancing: All members of the community are expected to maintain a 6-foot distance from others, whenever possible. We are also implementing measures to reduce density in our academic buildings and residence halls overall.