Health and Safety
For University updates and information, please visit NYU Returns 2020-2021.
For inquiries on coronavirus-related issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with urgent issues or concerns.
- Teleworking. There is a general presumption that, with the exception of essential employees, all administrators, researchers, and staff will continue to telework during the Spring semester. This will help us to reduce density in our buildings. Offices that work mainly remotely will be expected to offer the same level of service to our community as would be the case if they were on campus.
- Working on campus. Those who need to be on campus to perform an essential function will need permission from their supervisor. In addition, before coming to campus each day and while on campus, all individuals must follow NYU’s health and safety policies to prevent and reduce transmission of COVID-19.
- Mandatory NYU Returns Video: All employees are required to watch the NYU Returns guidelines video and verify familiarity with COVID-19 health protocols prior to entering campus buildings.
- Benefits: The University has created a webpage dedicated to coronavirus-related benefits updates.
- Mail Services: Mail Services is offering reduced services and has temporarily suspended mail delivery to Wilf Hall, 22 WSN, Vanderbilt Hall and Furman Hall. As a result, mail for these buildings is currently available in the second-floor conference room of D’Agostino Hall (Room 252—turn right when you exit the stairs or elevator; the room is behind the pantry). Pick-up times are 11:00am-1:30pm and 2:30pm-4:00pm.