1. In the Body field in the editor, type in a placeholder for your video. (E.g. “Insert video here”)
2. Click on “Source” in the toolbar.
3. Search for your placeholder in the source code. (Ctrl+F)
4. Copy (Ctrl+C) the code given to you by Media Services and paste (Ctrl+V) into the source code.
5. Click the Source button again to see your content in the Body field. (You will not be able to play the video in the edit tab.)
6. Click on the Save button at the bottom of the page.
1. Depending on where you want to post the code, whether in Lessons, Announcements, an HTML page in Resources, Assignments, etc. you can get to a text box in a variety of ways.
- Lessons > Add Text
- Resources > Create HTML Page
- Announcements > Add
2. In any text field, click on the “Add NYU Stream Video” icon.
3. Paste the embed code* given to you by Media Services; click OK.
* Please note the code itself cannot be emailed directly.