Permissions (who can do what)
How do we add a new editor for our section?
Visit the help desk ticket system and create a new request in the Help Desk project. In the description field, please include the new editor's name, department, and netID. We will then add him or her as an editor to the department's section of the site.
How do I add related links?
See the online help documentation for adding related links.
Why are my anchor links broken?
Unfortunately, there is a bug that occurs when you add Anchor Links. A “9003” error code automatically fills in the code, breaking the link. Fortunately, there is an easy fix for it. If your links do not work when you add them, follow these instructions.
1. Go into the editor and right-click on the contribution region.
2. Click "HTML Object Properties".
3. In the drop down, scroll to the top and choose "ROOT".
4. Click the “Preview” button on the right, and you’ll notice all of the 9003 error codes are gone.
5. Click the “OK” button to save.
Managing pages in your section
How do I add or remove a new page to my section?
You either need to have Site Manager permissions to do this or you need to ask the person in your department to do this for you. If nobody in your department has these privileges, please add fill out a Help Desk ticket with the change you need to make.