Active Directory users can work on documents stored on the network shares easily from off campus simply by logging into our Citrix website.
**Users who have not been migrated to Active Directory will not be able to use Citrix.
- Follow this link to log in to Citrix: https://ctxweb.law.nyu.edu
- Log on using your Active Directory credentials
- Simply click on any application to start on your work. When you “open” a file, you will see your network shares and can get to any document just as if you were in your office.
First Time Users
- You will be prompted to install the appropriate Citrix plug-in
- You will be prompted to permit or block access to the applications you are trying to launch
- Some applications might require other information upon launch -- i.e. Word will ask you for your name and initials
Citrix is supported on the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer
Citrix is not supported on the following browser: