Welcome to the Exam4 instructions page. From here you can find information on how to install the Exam4 software and how to take a practice exam. Installation is easy, and the practice exam will help you become familiar with Exam4 before the day of your exam. It will also ensure that Exam4 works properly on your laptop. It is your responsibility to have working knowledge of the Exam4 features and options.
To open the Exam4 How-To Video, click the link on the left under "Related Links", or here. This Tutorial Video will orient you with the new exam software, and show you what to expect when taking an exam. If you already feel confident with use of the software, you may skip the video and proceed below.
- Uninstall any previous versions of Exam4
- Go the Exam4 website to download the exam software. * Mac users, use the Safari browser.
- Download Exam4 software instructions will display. Follow the instructions to download by first completing and submitting the registration form.
- Proceed through the download instructions. After reading, check the box to acknowledge you have read and understood them. A download link will display. Save or run this file.
- Mac users, click on "Submit form". After clicking the download link, Exam4 will show up in your "Downloads" folder. Move the Exam4 download file to your “Applications” folder.
- If you saved the download, open Exam4. If you ran the download, Exam4 will open. At this point, Exam4 should prompt you to take a practice exam.