Convocation RSVP & Tickets
Deadline: Friday, March 15, 2013
Each graduating candidate is eligible to request up to four guest tickets when they RSVP to attend the Law School Convocation at the Beacon Theatre. Click here to request tickets.
Convocation Ticket Pick-Up:
- Convocation tickets may be picked up in Golding Lounge:
Monday, May 6th through Thursday, May 9th from 10:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
Friday, May 10th from 10:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
- If you missed the ticket request deadline and would still like to participate in Convocation, contact the Office of Student Affairs at (212) 998-6658 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As there is high demand for additional guest tickets, ADDENDUM as of 5-8-13: All returned tickets will be made available in the Office of Student Affairs on a first-come first-serve basis starting at 2:00 p.m. on Friday, May 17. If you want additional tickets at that point, please be sure to come to our office at the designated time. The number of extra tickets is subject to availability. There is no guarantee that a request for extra tickets will be completely honored or satisfied.
- If you will not be needing all of the tickets you requested, please drop them off to the Office of Student Affairs, FH 474.
You must pick up your Convocation tickets and academic attire during the week of May 6-10 at the One-Stop-Shop located in Golding Lounge. Any unclaimed Convocation tickets at the close of the One-Stop-Shop (May 10 at 9:00 p.m.) will be redistributed by Student Affairs.
It is strictly forbidden to sell or buy tickets. Convocation tickets are not personal property, have no monetary value, and cannot be transferred, purchased or sold. The sale of tickets falls outside the scope of the agreement signed between the Beacon Theatre and NYU School of Law and is likewise prohibited by law. They are given to you solely for the purpose of allowing your family, relatives and friends to attend. The Law School will consider any solicitation of tickets a violation of school policy and will take the appropriate action if any such transactions come to its attention. All unwanted tickets are to be returned to the Office of Student Affairs.
Third Party Pick-Up
If the graduating candidate lives out of state or cannot pick up their tickets at the times allotted, a designee* may pick up their tickets providing the following documentation is presented:
- Photocopy of graduating candidate's ID
- A signed letter from the graduating candidate authorizing ticket pick-up
- A copy of the graduating candidate online Convocation RSVP confirmation
- Photocopy of the designee ID
|Remember that during your Convocation ticket pick up you can purchase tickets for Barristers' Ball at Battery Gardens. For information about purchasing tickets, click here.|
Last Modified 5/8/2013