All faculty members participating in Convocation and/or Commencement must wear academic attire. Attire orders will be collected when you RSVP for Convocation.
To order attire, click here.
- FIRST-TIME PARTICIPANTS: If this is your first time participating in Convocation or Commencement, be sure to include your measurements when you RSVP.
- RETURNING FACULTY: If you are a returning faculty member, you do not need to indicate your measurements when you RSVP, as we have them on file.
Picking Up Your Attire:
- ATTENDING COMMENCEMENT: A representative from the Office of Student Affairs will be in contact with you. Please note that if you are also attending Convocation you will receive special instructions about your academic attire.
- ATTENDING CONVOCATION: Your attire will be waiting for you at Citrus Restaurant.
Returning Your Attire:
- ATTENDING ONLY COMMENCEMENT: You must return your attire to a reprensatitive at the Office of Student Affairs
- ATTENDING COMMENCEMENT AND CONVOCATION: You must hold on to your attire after Commencement (you received special instructions when you received your academic attire). After the Convocation ceremony, return your academic attire to Citrus Restaurant.
|If you have any questions about attire please contact the Office of Student Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 998-6658.|
last Modified 1/18/13