The Mental Health Law Association (MHLA) seeks to raise awareness of legal issues related to mental health by sponsoring informative events, engaging the legal community in discussion, and exposing law students to careers in mental health law.
This year, MHLA hopes to sponsor 3-4 practitioner dinners on a variety of topics, including the mental health court system, juvenile justice, support for students in public schools, and processing vicarious trauma. To join our email listserv to learn more about our events, please email MentalHealthLaw@gmail.com. If you would like more information about our group, reach out to any of our executive board members:
- Annie Carney, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Danna, email@example.com
- Mattie Liskow, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amanda Pearlstein, email@example.com
- Ryan Schachne, firstname.lastname@example.org