VOICES FROM THE CLASS OF 2017
Who do you want to speak at Convocation?
One or more members of the graduating class have traditionally been speaker(s) at the Law School Convocation. The student speakers for the Class of '17 will be chosen by the Dean upon the recommendation of the Student-Faculty Convocation Committee. The committee is seeking nominations for this year's speakers. Members of the graduating class may nominate themselves or any of their classmates. All graduating JD, LLM, and JSD students are encouraged to apply. The deadline to submit nominations is March 3, 2017. You can submit nominations here.
To be considered, the following material will be required:
- Indicate if the nomination is for the JD or LLM Ceremony.
- A brief statement of the reasons why the person would be an appropriate choice.
- Indicate if you are a JD or LLM graduating candidate.
- A brief statement of the reasons why you would be an appropriate choice.
- A resume and a list of community and school service activities.
- A brief summary (not to exceed one page) of the proposed theme of speech.