The Public Interest Law Center provides career counseling and programming for students and alumni. In this section, students can find information and resources such as career handbooks, subject area handouts, and videos of events specific to their class level.
To make an appointment with a career counselor, either call (212) 998-6686 or e-mail email@example.com. Be sure also to check the weekly Docket e-mail about PILC’s drop-in counseling sessions, which are held daily.
Fifteen-minute drop-in counseling sessions are available Monday through Friday. The new fall drop-in schedule is:
- Monday, from 9:30 to 10:30 am with David Glasgow
- Tuesday, from 3:30 to 4:30 pm with Linda Wayner
- Wednesday, from 9:30 to 10:30 pm with Gail Zweig
- Thursday, from 3:30 to 4:30 pm with Emily Kernan
- Friday, from 3:30 to 4:30 pm with Sarah Hudson-Plush