The Public Interest Law Center provides career counseling and programming for students and alumni. Our counseling services include: helping you brainstorm and strategize about your job search, helping you choose classes and activities, discussing potential employers, reviewing resumes and cover letters, and conducting mock interviews.
In this section, students can find information and resources such as career handbooks, subject area handouts, and videos of events specific to their class level.
To make an appointment with a career counselor, either call (212) 998-6686 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure also to check the weekly Docket e-mail about PILC’s drop-in counseling sessions, which are held daily.
Fifteen-minute drop-in counseling sessions are available Monday through Friday. The new drop-in schedule is:
- Monday, from 3:30 to 4:30 pm with David Glasgow
- Tuesday, from 3:30 to 4:30 pm with Miriam Ingber
- Wednesday, from 9:30 to 10:30 am with Gail Zweig
- Thursday, from 3:30 to 4:30 pm with Emily Kernan
- Friday, from 3:30 to 4:30 pm with Sarah Hudson-Plush