In April, the New York Law Journal honored five NYU Law alumni on its 2016 Rising Stars list. A 24-judge panel chose 42 lawyers, age 40 and under, in recognition of their accomplishments and contributions to the practice of law and their communities.
- Nicole Friedlander ’01, assistant US attorney, Southern District of New York
- Salvatore Gogliormella ’02, partner, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison
- Susan Greenberg ’02, senior counsel, New York City Law Department
- David Shanies ’06, David B. Shanies Law Office; former principal, Hughes Hubbard & Reed
- Maureen Ketler Schad ’07, pro bono counsel, Chadbourne & Parke
Profiles of all the honorees will be appear in the journal on June 7.
Posted May 17, 2016