On Wednesday, April 17, five NYU Law students received the University’s President’s Service Awards in a ceremony at the Eisner & Lubin Auditorium in the Kimmel Center. (Watch the livestream of the event.)
The awards are given to a select group of NYU students and student organizations in recognition of their promotion of learning, leadership, and the quality of student life. 3L Abid Hossain was honored with an all-university award because his contributions extended beyond the Law School and affected the entire university community.
The following Law School students received the 2013 President’s Service Awards:
- Abid Hossain '13: For dedication and unwavering commitment to the betterment of the Muslim community at NYU.
- Julia Kaye '13: For exceptional service and leadership as Director of the Suspension Representation Project.
- Garen Marshall '14: For showing dedication as an exemplary leader and advocate for NYU Law's students, the university, and military veterans.
- Ali Puente-Douglass '13: For the never-ending hard work and steadfast dedication to multiple endeavors, and for the endless support of NYU School of Law's public interest community.
- José Antonio Ziebarth (LL.M. '13): For dedication to serving the NYU Law community and for extensive extracurricular involvement.
Posted on April 24, 2013