- To connect to licensed databases, e-Journals and e-Books (excluding password-protected resources), you will need to authenticate yourself via the NYU Ezproxy Server.
- Make sure you have a netID and password. If you do, proceed to step 3.
- If you have not applied for a password, do so using the netID printed on your NYU ID card.
Apply for a password online
- When you attempt to connect to an NYU-licensed resource, you will be prompted to authenticate with your NetID and password as long as you connect by following a link from a Law Library or Bobst Library webpage or online catalog (Julius or Bobcat).
- If unable to connect as described above, configure your browser to connect through the NYU-NET Proxy Server.
- To follow links in e-mail alerts to licensed resources (for example, BNA, journal alerts), configure your browser to connect through the NYU-NET Proxy Server.