- To connect to licensed databases, eJournals and eBooks (excluding passworded resources), you will need to authenticate yourself via the NYU Ezproxy Server.
- Make sure you have a netid and password. If you do, proceed to step 3.
- If you have not applied for a password, do so using the netID printed on your NYU ID card.
Apply for a password online
- When you attempt to connect to an NYU licensed resource, you will be prompted to authenticate with your NetID and password.
as long as you connect by following a link from a Law Library or Bobst Library webpage or online catalog ( Julius or Bobcat)
- If unable to connect as described above, Configure Your Browser to connect through the NYU-NET Proxy Server.
- To follow links in email alerts to licensed resources (for example, BNA, journal alerts), Configure Your Browser to connect through the NYU-NET Proxy Server.