Law faculty may designate the Law Library as an authorized additional borrower. Please bear in mind that we are bound by any lending restrictions imposed by Bobst, and are unable to borrow materials that appear in BobCat as "non-circulating."
If you exercise this option, please note the following:
- Bobst Library requires new faculty to register in person at the Bobst Circulation Desk and have their faculty ID card barcoded. This is a one-time-only requirement for new faculty members or for those who have not checked books out previously.
- You must also complete an Additional Borrower Authorization Form, available at this link in PDF, or from the ILL Desk on the B2 level of the Law Library. Please fax the completed form to Seo Naidu at: (212) 995-3477, or send it to him by interoffice mail. He will return the form to Bobst. Please note: Bobst will not process your Authorization Form if you have not yet registered.
- You will not have to register again, and your Additional Borrower Authorization Form will be good for one year.
Bobst Library book returns, renewals and fines:
- Bobst books may be returned directly to Bobst Library, or to the Law Library's ILL desk, in person or by interoffice mail, whichever is convenient.
- Please note that the Law Library is unable to process renewals of your Bobst books. Renewal requests may be made in person at Bobst's circulation desk (1st floor) or online through Bobst's website.
Renewal requests for all the books currently checked out on your record may be made by filling out a Faculty/Administration Mail Renewal Request form. Either send the completed form to the Bobst Circulation Desk via interoffice mail, or fax it to (212) 995-4829.
Faculty members are solely responsible for the payment of any overdue fines or other charges assessed by Bobst Library. If you have overdue fines, Bobst will block your account so that books may not be checked out or renewed.
This page was updated November 27, 2007