- Balances due for assigned housing must be made in full by the due date that will appear on your Bursar's statement or prior to your arrival, whichever comes first.
- Only those residents who have paid their balances in full will be permitted to check-in.
- The license binds applicants to all terms and fees regardless of whether they arrive later or leave earlier than the confirmed license period.
- Residence can view their accounts online via the NYU eSuite in NYUHome.
Payment Due Dates
- For assignments made before May 3, 2014, the due date is Tuesday, May 15, 2014.
- For assignments made after May 3, payments will be due upon receipt of the statement and within 15 days prior to arrival.
- Residents are charged on a full-week basis (Sunday - Saturday) regardless of whether they arrive later or leave earlier than the confirmed lease period.
- Please see the Rates & Options section of our Web site for information on our short-term and long-term rates.
Unless a written request to cancel an assignment is received and approved by April 5, 2014 or by the date indicated in your initial assignment letter, the license binds you to all terms for the full license period.
Electronic Check via NYU eSuite
Residents can view real time account activity through the NYU eSuite.
Only checking accounts with U.S. financial institutions may be used for making payments. Paying with an electronic check will initiate the transfer of funds from your bank account within one to two business days. If a check is returned, a $45 returned check fee will be assessed.
Have the following information available before you proceed:
• Bank Routing Number (9 digit number bottom left of your check)
• Checking Account Number
To submit the deposit via Electronic Check, proceed as follows:
Go to NYU Start to activate your NYUHome Account.
If you are unable to access your NYUHome Account, please allow up to 24 hours for your access to be authorized.
Once you have successfully logged into your NYUHome account, follow the instructions provided here.
NYU will accept payments via wire transfer only for applicants who do NOT have a U.S. checking account. Contact them via email or by phone at (212) 998-2806 for instructions. Please see the NYU Bursar's Office Web site for further information about payment methods.
Please note that New York University assumes no responsibility for any service fees charged
by your originating bank or by any intermediary/third party banks involved in the wire transfer process. Applications cannot be processed until the full $1025.00 payment is received.