130 MacDougal Street Summer 2013 Rates
for NYU School of Law Students
130 MacDougal Street (the "Alcott Houses") consists of two brownstone buildings located between Bleecker and West Third Streets. All apartments have kitchens (stove, oven, refrigerator) and are furnished with a bed (full), dresser, desk, lounge chair, dining table and chairs. Apartments have air conditioners and wall-to-wall carpeting.
- Telephone and cable service are not provided. Residents may personally contract for these services with an outside provider.
- Online and data capabilities are not provided. Residents may personally contract for these services with an outside provider.
- 130 MacDougal Street rates include utility charges.
- In all apartments, students must provide lamps, linens, cookware, kitchen utensils, and waste baskets.
- Halogen lamps and pets are prohibited.
- Applicants who will not be living with a spouse, significant other, or children may request only a private bedroom in a shared apartment suite or an apartment that is suitable for one person (see suitability notes in the description section).
- All measurements are approximate and square footage and layouts will vary.
- Smoking is prohibited in all apartments and facilities (this includes terraces and balconies). Residents and guests must smoke outside in designated smoking areas.
|Apt. Type||Occupancy Choice||Weekly Rate||Description|
|U||Entire Apt.||$475||Small, two-room apt. with one bedroom, living room/kitchen, & bath (340 sq. feet). Suitable for 2 persons (family housing only).|