D'Agostino Hall is located on the corner of West Third and MacDougal Streets. There are meeting rooms, a large common terrace, a computer room, and laundry facilities available for residents. Type L1 apartments and L2 apartments used for family housing accommodations are furnished with full size beds, all other apartment types are furnished with extra-long twin beds, drawer space, desk, chair, and dining table with chairs and are centrally air-conditioned.
- Rates include local telephone, NYU Cable TV, NYU ResNet, and utility charges.
- In all apartments, students must provide lamps, linens, cookware, kitchen utensils, and waste baskets.
- Halogen lamps and pets are prohibited.
- There are very few studio and one-bedroom apartments available. Please indicate all choices of accommodations you will accept.
- All measurements are approximate and square footage and layouts will vary.
- Smoking is prohibited in all apartments and facilities (this includes terraces and balconies). Any resident or guest wishing to smoke must exit the building to do so.
- Weekly Rate = Rate per person/licensee.
- Apartment Windows & Terraces: Windows and terrace doors in all apartments have window stops installed on the frames to restrict the opening (6 inches). This measure is in compliance with University policy and is strictly enforced. Apartment terraces may not be used by residents, and the rental rate for these units is adjusted accordingly to reflect the non-accessibility. Removal of the window stops is prohibited.
|Tier||Tier Code||Location in Building|
|Apt. Type||Occupancy Choice||Tier||Weekly Rate||Description|
|L1||Entire Apt.||U||$954||Small one-bedroom apartment with living room, kitchen and bath (415 sq.feet). Suitable for 1 to 2 persons (individuals or family housing).
Average size room = 10'X11'
Small one-room studio with kitchenette and bath (180 sq. feet). South view. Suitable for 1 person.
Slightly larger one-room studio with kitchenette and bath (210 sq. feet). North view. Suitable for 1 person.
Three-room apartment suite with two separate bedrooms, kitchen and bath (415 sq. feet). Suitable for 2 persons. Average size bedroom = 10'X11'
Four-room apartment suite with three separate bedrooms, kitchen and bath (535 sq. feet). Suitable for 3 persons. Average size bedroom = 10'X11'
Larger four-room apt. suite with three separate bedrooms, kitchen and bath (575 sq. feet). Suitable for 3 persons. Average size bedroom = 10'X11'