Mercer Residence is located on the corner of West Third and Mercer Streets. This apartment complex includes several types of units. In addition, residents have access to ground floor and upper terraces, a game room, computer rooms, laundry facilities and a TV room.
All apartments have wall-to-wall carpeting, are centrally air-conditioned, and are furnished with single beds (type A, D and E apartments are furnished with queen beds), chests of drawers, desks, chairs, dining table and chairs, bookshelves, and lounge chairs. Bedrooms in Mercer Residence do not have overhead lighting.
- Rates include local telephone, NYU Cable TV, NYU ResNet, and utility charges.
- In all apartments, students must provide lamps, linens, cookware, kitchen utensils, and waste baskets.
- Halogen lamps and pets are prohibited.
- There are very few studio and one-bedroom apartments available. Please indicate all choices of accommodations you will accept.
- All measurements are approximate and square footage and layouts will vary.
- Mercer Street Residence is currently undergoing a multi-year apartment renovation program.
- Smoking is prohibited in all apartments and facilities (this includes terraces and balconies). Any resident or guest wishing to smoke must exit the building to do so.
- Weekly Rate = Rate per person/licensee.
|Tier||Tier Code||Location in Building|
Sub-type 1=Mercer Street View/Quietest side of the building
Sub-type 2=3rd Street View/Louder than the Mercer Street View and quieter than the Broadway View
Sub-type 3=Broadway View/Loudest side of the building.