130 MacDougal Street (the "Alcott Houses") is a four-story walk-up that consists of two brownstone buildings located between Bleecker and West Third Streets. All apartments have kitchens (stove, oven, refrigerator) and are furnished with a bed (full), dresser, desk, lounge chair, dining table, and chairs. Apartments have air conditioners and wall-to-wall carpeting.
- Telephone and cable service are not provided. Residents may personally contract for these services with an outside provider.
- Online and data capabilities are not provided. Residents may personally contract for these services with an outside provider.
- 130 MacDougal Street rates include utility charges.
- In all apartments, students must provide lamps, linens, cookware, kitchen utensils, and waste baskets.
- Halogen lamps and pets are prohibited.
- Applicants who will not be living with a spouse, significant other, or children may request only a private bedroom in a shared apartment suite or an apartment that is suitable for one person (see suitability notes in the description section).
- All measurements are approximate and square footage and layouts will vary.
- Smoking is prohibited in all apartments and facilities (this includes terraces and balconies). Residents and guests must smoke outside in designated smoking areas.
|Apt. Type||Occupancy Choice||Weekly Rate||Description|
|U||Entire Apt.||$633||Small, two-room apt. with one bedroom, living room/kitchen, & bath (340 sq. feet). Suitable for 2 persons (family housing only).|