D'Agostino Hall is conveniently located on the corner of West Third and MacDougal Streets, just behind Vanderbilt Hall. There are meeting rooms, terraces, computer rooms, and laundry facilities available for residents. All apartments have kitchens (stove, oven, refrigerator) and are furnished with beds (type L1 apartments are furnished with full size beds, type L2 apartments used for family housing accommodations are furnished with full size beds; all others are furnished with extra-long single beds), drawer space, desk, chair and dining table with chairs. Each apartment is centrally air-conditioned and has wall-to-wall carpeting in the bedroom(s). Lamps, linens, cookware, kitchen utensils, and wastebaskets are not provided. Note that the majority of the apartments in D'Agostino Hall do not have windows in the common area and none of the bathrooms have windows.
- Rates include local telephone, NYU Cable TV, ResNet (high-speed wireless and data capability) and utility charges (Heat/Air Conditioning (seasonally), Water, Gas, and Electricity). Each bedroom has a telephone, ResNet and NYU Cable TV connection.
- Halogen lamps and pets are prohibited.
- There are a limited number of studio and one-bedroom apartments available.
- Applicants who will not be living with a spouse, significant other, or children may request only a private bedroom in a shared apartment suite or an apartment that is suitable for one person (see suitability notes in the description section).
- All measurements are approximate, and square footage and layouts will vary.
- Monthly rates are approximate and are provided solely for comparison to off-campus market rents. Students are billed on a semester basis, and semester lengths vary.
- Smoking is prohibited in School of Law housing (apartments, common areas, balconies, terraces, etc.).
- The academic year license period start date for all but JD1 students is Saturday, August 23, 2014. All JD1 students are scheduled to arrive on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 and will be charged the corresponding JD1 Orientation Housing Fee for their stay during this time.
|Tier||Tier Code||Location in Building|
|Apt. Type||Occupancy Choice||Tier Code||Semester Rate per Licensee||Monthly Rate per Licensee||
|L1||Entire Apt.||U||$12,223||$2,716||Small one-bedroom apartment with living room, kitchen and bath (415 sq.feet). Suitable for 1 to 2 persons (individuals or family housing).
Average size room = 10'X11'
|M||Entire Apt.||L||$7,926||$1,761||Small one-room studio with kitchenette and bath (180 sq. feet). South view. Suitable for 1 person.|
|Slightly larger one-room studio with kitchenette and bath (210 sq. feet). Suitable for 1 person. North view.|
|Three-room apartment suite with two separate bedrooms, kitchen and bath (415 sq. feet). Suitable for 2 persons. Average size bedroom = 10'X11'|
|Four-room apartment suite with three separate bedrooms, kitchen and bath (535 sq. feet). Suitable for 3 persons. Average size bedroom = 10'X11'|
|Q||Private BR||M||$7,279||$1,618||Larger four-room apt. suite with three separate bedrooms, kitchen and bath (575 sq. feet). Suitable for 3 persons. Average size bedroom = 10'X11'|