230 Sullivan Street 2013-14 Rates & Options
230 Sullivan Street is a five story walk-up building located between Bleecker and West Third Streets, just around the corner from Vanderbilt Hall. All apartments have kitchens (stove, refrigerator, oven) and are furnished with a single bed, dresser, desk, dining table and chairs. Apartments have air conditioners and are partially carpeted. Lamps, linens, cookware, kitchen utensils, and waste baskets are not provided.
- Telephone and cable service are not provided. Residents may personally contract for service with an outside provider.
- Online and data capabilities are not provided. Residents may personally contract for service with an outside provider.
- 230 Sullivan Street rates include utility charges.
- Halogen lamps and pets are prohibited.
- There are very few studio and one-bedroom apartments available.
- Applicants who will not be living with a spouse, significant other, or children may request only a private bedroom in a shared apartment suite or an apartment that is suitable for one person (see suitability notes in the description section).
- All measurements are approximate and square footage and layouts vary.
- Monthly rates are approximate and are provided solely for comparison to off-campus market rents. Students are billed on a semester basis and semester lengths vary.
- Smoking is prohibited in School of Law housing (apartments, common areas, balconies, terraces, etc.).
- The academic year license period start date for all but JD1 students is Saturday, August 24, 2013. All JD1 students are scheduled to arrive on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 and will be charged the corresponding JD1 Orientation Housing Fee for their stay during this time.
|Apt. Type||Occupancy Choice||Semester Rate per Licensee||Monthly Rate per Licensee||Description|
|R||Entire Apt.||$7,508||$1,668||Studio apartment with kitchenette and bath (300 sq. feet). Suitable for 1 person.|