130 MacDougal Street (the "Alcott Houses") is a four story walk up building and consists of two brownstone buildings located between Bleecker and West Third Streets. All apartments have kitchens (stove, oven, and refrigerator) and are furnished with a bed (full), dresser, desk, lounge chair, dining table and chairs. Apartments have air conditioners and wall-to-wall carpeting. Lamps, linens, cookware, kitchen utensils, and waste baskets are not provided.
- Telephone and cable service are not provided. Residents may personally contract for service with an outside provider.
- Online and data capabilities are not provided. Residents may personally contract for service with an outside provider.
- Halogen lamps and pets are prohibited.
- There are only one bedroom apartments in this Residence.
- All measurements are approximate and square footage and layouts vary.
- Monthly rates are approximate and are provided solely for comparison to off-campus market rents. Students are billed on a semester basis and semester lengths vary.
- Smoking is prohibited in School of Law housing (apartments, common areas, balconies, terraces, etc.).
- The academic year license period start date for all but JD1 students is Saturday, August 23, 2014. All JD1 students are scheduled to arrive on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 and will be charged the corresponding JD1 Orientation Housing Fee for their stay during this time.
|Apt. Type||Occupancy Choice||Semester Rate per Licensee||Monthly Rate per Licensee||Description|
|U||Entire Apt.||$9,209||$2,047||Small, two-room apt. with one bedroom, living room/kitchen, & bath (340 sq. feet). Suitable for 2 persons (family housing only).|