The Department of Residence Services strives to provide an environment where residents can become involved in the social and cultural activities that make attending NYU School of Law a wonderfully unique experience. The ProGram, a series of social and cultural events, is available to all Law School residents.
Past ProGrams have included:
- U.S. Open Tennis
- Brunch at the Famous Blue Note Jazz Club
- NYC Ballet
- Wine Tastings
- NYC Opera
- Broadway and Off-Broadway Shows
- New York Yankee and Mets Games
The Spring 2011 ProGram Calendar is now available.
The following programs are sponsored by the Department Residence Services during the Spring and Fall semesters for all School of Law students:
- Feast for Finals: Law School students are invited by the Department of Residence Services to Feast For Finals, a breakfast held in your honor as you prepare for the examination period. Not only is this breakfast offered to you at no charge, it will be served to you by caring administrators from throughout the Law School who want you to enjoy this stress free breakfast!
- Take A Break-Free Massages!: A Study Break With Free 10 Minute Massages and Refreshments
Residence Services also holds numerous Wellness programs as part of our "NYU 4 You" series. Past programs have included:
- Nutrition 101: Maintain Good Nutrition By Feeding Your Body As Well As Your Mind
- Effective Time Management & The Law Student
- Free HIV Testing & Women's Health Consultations
- Avoiding The Mess Caused By Stress
- Quittin' Time: Smoking Cessation Assistance
- Operation ID
We have also partnered with English Connections to offer English Conversation Groups. English Connections is a Christian volunteer group, in partnership with Inter-Varsity Ministries and NYU's Center for Spiritual Life. English Connections uses a code of ethics and will always be clear about the group content. Students interested in participating should contact English Connections.