Request for Reasonable Accommodations

In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, New York University will provide reasonable accommodations for a student eligible to reside in School of Law housing who has a qualifying physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities and has a record of such an impairment or is regarded as having such an impairment.

In order to be considered for a reasonable housing accommodation you must review the Information Packet for Requesting Reasonable Housing Accommodations and complete the Reasonable Housing Accomodation Request Application and return it to the Moses Center for Students with Disabilities, 726 Broadway, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10003, ATTN: Special Housing Accommodations. You can also call (212) 998-4980(/voice/TTY).   When contacting the Moses Center, identify yourself as a Law Student.

Information provided to the Moses Center for Students with Disabilities is kept confidential and only will be shared within the University as is necessary to evaluate the request.