Lottery Results and Room Draw Appointments
Room Draw Lists:
Please note the following information which is provided to help you better understand the next steps in the Lottery process.
- Room Draw numbers (i.e. the randomly assigned lottery numbers) and the corresponding dates and appointment times are indicated on the Room Draw Appointment reports (links located above). All participants who did NOT freeze their room must come to the Room Draw at their scheduled time or send a proxy.
- The names of all students participating in the Lottery, regardless of whether or not you're the primary applicant, appear in alphabetical order on the Room Draw Appointment Alphabetical Listing. The Room Draw number assigned and the corresponding appointment date and time are also indicated.
- Lottery Scouting Reports, indicating "unfrozen" rooms which were, at the time of printing, available for Room Draw, are available on our Web site.
- Please check the room draw results for data entry errors (i.e. your selected apartmentmate is not listed). This is your only opportunity to rectify any errors!
- The room draw process will take place on Tuesday, February 12, in the Mercer Residence Game Room. Please be sure to check your appointment time online or in the lobby of Mercer Residence.
- If you cannot appear at your scheduled appointment time, you may come at a later time and pick from available apartments or you may send someone in your place with a signed proxy form. Remember that choices made by proxyholders are binding. The Office of Residential Life would be happy to serve as a proxy.
- Students arriving late for an appointment will be permitted to choose a room at that time but will not be permitted to interrupt a room pick in progress.
- Applicants who did not freeze their apartment who fail to attend the Room Draw or send a proxy will forfeit their opportunity to select/be assigned an apartment for the 2013-14 academic year. All Lottery participants who did NOT freeze their apartments (primary applicants and apartmentmates listed on the Lottery Application) must attend the Room Draw at their scheduled time or send a Proxy.
- Summer Housing Applications for NYU School of Law students and May 2013 Graduates will be available on February 15.