2013-14 Lottery and Room Draw
Each year, the Office of Residential Life conducts a lottery process for current NYU School of Law students in order to determine eligibility for housing (the Lottery) and the selection of apartments and apartmentmates (the Room Draw) for the following academic year. Due to the summer housing application and assignment process, it is necessary to hold the lottery and room draw early in the Spring semester.
Why School of Law Housing is a Great Option
- All housing options include utilities (gas, heat, water, electric, and air conditioning) and furniture in the rates.
- The rates in Mercer Residence and D'Agostino Hall include ResNet (high-speed wireless internet), NYU cable television, and phone service with local calls, voicemail, and call waiting.
- Mercer Residence and D'Agostino Hall offer a 24/7 Front Desk and security operation and round-the-clock maintenance coverage.
- Residents are not obligated to a 12-month lease if summer plans are unsure.
- Should you wish to stay in housing over the summer, simply apply for summer housing.
- Live in the heart of Greenwich Village.
- Live just a short walk from classes and the Law Library.
- Take advantage of the many seminars, programs, and activities offered.
- Unwind with fellow students over a game of pool or foos ball in the Mercer Gameroom.