- To be without penalty, notice of cancellation must be submitted to the Department of Residence Services by April 5, 2013, or the date indicated in your initial assignment letter.
- Applicants who cancel after April 5, 2013, and prior to May 15, 2013, will be assessed a $500 late cancellation fee.
- Applicants who cancel after May 15, 2013, will be responsible for the full license period housing fees.
- Cancellation fees will be added to your University account and you will be placed on the University arrears list until the charge is paid.
- For those applying after the cancellation deadline (s), all cancellations will be subject to the provisions indicated in your initial assignment letter.
All cancellation requests must be submitted online.