Healthy living encompasses physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health. We know that maintaining a healthy lifestyle can be challenging given the intensity of law school. Accordingly, by promoting wellness, we hope to provide a foundation for students to develop a healthy lifestyle in and out of the classroom.
Residence Services sponsors numerous Wellness programs and events as part of our "NYU 4 U" series. The programs promote a healthy lifestyle and assist with everyday issues that a law student will need to address. Past programs have included:
- Nutrition 101: Maintain Good Nutrition By Feeding Your Body As Well As Your Mind
- Effective Time Management & the Law Student
- Free HIV Testing & Women's Health Consultations
- Stress Management & the Law Student
- Quittin' Time: Smoking Cessation Assistance
- Operation ID
- English Conversation Groups
- Free Flu Vaccinations
As an NYU student, you have access to a wide range of services and resources. Please see the links on the left hand side of the page for more information.
Please take a moment to review the information provided and contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.